Mini Instax Display Frame

 
I can't all this a tutorial because it is so super easy and fun. Here are the steps I used to create this little photo display.
  1. Take and old frame and remove the glass. 
  2. Wrap the backing board with pretty fabric. Glue or tape on the back side.
  3. Tie string (or yarn, wire, embroidery floss etc) around the board at the top and near the middle. Secure on the back with glue or tape.
  4. Put your backing board back into the frame and peg your favourite mini instax's onto the string.
  5. Sit back and admire your handy work!
Now I the only frame I had on hand was fairly small and only fit six photos. And I had a lot more than six that I wanted to display. So I also did this ...


I've now displayed all but one of my little pretties. Time to make some more I think!