Day in the Life :: Kellie Stamps


I do love a Day In The Life project, so when the Kellie Stamps DT challenged each other to do one on July 1st, I knew I would be in!

It was a rocky day and given we are in the middle of winter, all the photos were a bit dark and a bit blah. So I converted them all to black and white before time stamping them. Then all I needed to add was some filler papers, simply stamped with the latest releases from Kellie Stamps!


The second side was created in exactly the same way, letting the gorgeous stamps speak for themselves. I just love how simple this is. You could go completely crazy, embellishing up a storm. Or you can let the photos of your life speak for themselves.


And here is the process video of how this layout came together... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.