Introducing :: Silver Linings

I'm so excited, I've been working really hard on this and although I am incredibly nervous, I also can't believe I finally get to share it with you today!


In collaboration with The Stamp Spot, I have designed my first digital Pocket Page and Traveler's Notebook kit!

This digital kit is called Silver Linings, and I think Dolly Parton said it best, “If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.”

Silver Linings was inspired by the change of seasons and the sun always shining though after a storm. You know I love colour and it always brings joy to my life and pages so the kit is filled with bright, fun colours and simple patterns that make it so easy for your stories and photos to shine.



The kit contains 10 digital papers sized just for your Traveler's or Pocket Page Notebooks. Now don't be scared by "digital", I always prefer physical products myself so in this case, "digital" literally means you can print them whenever you need without paying for international shipping! Print at home or take your files down to your local copy shop. Once printed, you simply trim them to size using the crop marks provided. I also love printing them on different materials, vellum or transparencies, especially when I'm using my Pocket Page Notebooks. A vellum page inserted into the pocket just looks spectacular and adds such depth to a spread.

Also in the kit is a cut apart sheet. Even if you don't have a Silhouette machine, these are SO easy to cut out by hand! Included are tags, labels, tiny phrases, banners and embellishments.

Here's a look at a few pages I've made with the kit.


Using the kit makes it so easy to put together pages, each one of these took me less than 15 mins to put together!



For a closer look at the kit, check out the reveal video... 

I've also got a process video up of the very first page I put together using the Silver Linings kit, literally all I had to add was my photo, some alphas and, of course, some sequins.


Here is the process video of how this page came together... 

Now, we REALLY want to share this with you guys, so head on over to my Instagram, follow both myself and The Stamp Spot and find out how you can win yourself a free Silver Linings kit!

I really hope you guys love this kit as much as I do!