Traveler's Notebook Layout :: Courage


I've very nearly finished this insert, my "Ladies You Should Listen To" insert. Filled with quotes from women I admire, quotes that make me think or switch a light on in my head.

This quote is something I've been pondering for the last wee while. Being brave isn't a default setting for me, although when you suffer from anxiety like I do, it actually IS a default setting. Every day I have to be brave and courageous and face my (somewhat irrational) fears. And when I do, life certainly does expand.

The GRANT STREET ALPHA from Kellie Stamps is the perfect size for these TN inserts and my SILVER LININGS digital kit came in handy for covering up the facing page too!



And here is the process video of how this layout came together...

You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.