Crafty Twins Mood Board Challenge :: February


Are you ready for the next Crafty Twins Mood Board Challenge? This mood board was a little bit challenging to me, with all that black and green and orange!


I loved the graphic text piece in the moodboard so I decided to replicate that using some older metal alpha dies and some watercolour paper (which gives the letters a lovely texture!). Funnily enough, I had taken a photo that morning which perfectly suited the mood board colours and then all I needed to add was some hidden journalling and a couple of bits from an old Citrus Twist kit (which I vaguely remembered having some orange paper in it and I can't believe I managed to find the right one!).




Here is the process video of how this page came together... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.

Don't forget to head on over to Essie's channel and check out the gorgeous creation that she created from this mood board!

If you do make something inspired by this mood board, PLEASE let us know! I can't wait to see what you come up with!