How to alter the colour of digital cards :: Remember this


Don't you hate it when a card you LOVE just doesn't quite suit the page you are putting together?! If you are lucky enough to have a digital version, you can VERY easily change the colour to suit your pages!

I LOVE the HOLD TIGHT kit from Brandi Kincaid and Feed Your Craft and as soon as it arrived, I pulled it out and started putting together this page. But a couple of the cards didn't quite work with the colour scheme I had in mind. So I changed them! It couldn't be easier and I'm showing you a couple of different ways today! As well as a sneaky way to add a die cut to a shaker pocket without it being covered in sequins!


Here is how I altered the colours in my cards and put together this week's layout... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.