Traveler's Notebook Layout :: Self Care Postcard


It isn't very often you'll see me add more than one photo to a page, let alone five! But I really like this approach for documenting photos that maybe aren't special enough for a page of their own.

I put together a few photos representing some of my self care rituals, photos that I probably wouldn't have documented otherwise. This month's Traveler's Notebook stamp and embellishment kit from Citrus Twist, helped me turn the page into a postcard to myself! Those rose-gold stamp stickers were the jumping off point for this page, I knew as soon as I pulled them out of the box that I wanted to do something like this!



Here is the process video of how this page came together... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.