Project Life :: How to use Photoshop to plan your spread


Another advantage of using digital products is the ability to easily plan your pages in Photoshop before you begin. This cuts down on wasted printing and time!

I used my photos and some cards from my Little Moments digital kit as well as some from Extravagant Hope from Brandi Kincaid (don't they go so nicely together?!), to plan out this week's spread in Photoshop. It took me all of 10 minutes and once I knew where everything was going and had printed it all out, the whole page came together super quickly with a few embellishments from my cut-apart sheet, some alphas and some puffy stickers!



So here is how I planned this week's layout, then put it together in no time... 
You can watch this video on YouTube or subscribe to my YouTube channel here.